More Harm Than You Realize
We understand that rodent removal can be a challenge.
Rodents in your home or place of business can do more harm than you realize. A rodent in your home can spread diseases to your house pets and ruin your insulation. And in your place of business, you can be legally liable – at a high cost – for damaged stock, contaminated foods, health code violations, or other consequences.
Rodent Removal in Broward and Palm Beach
Luckily, you can depend on us – the rodent removal team with over 40 years of training and experience in rodent trapping, removal and access control. And with our emergency hotline number, we can take care of your rodent problem anytime, day or night.
We know the telltale signs of rodent presence and behavior. We know how to root them out. And once they’re gone, we can do a full evaluation and advise you on how to make sure they never come back.
Our professional team of rodent removal experts can help you get rid of pesky rodents in your home or business – for good. Call us today for an appointment for an evaluation on how rodent-proof your structure is, or call our emergency line the moment you know you’ve got a rodent problem. We’re here to help.
Protect your family and home from unwanted rodents!
Have you ever experienced being wakened up by some strange noise above your ceiling, i.e. a scratching sound? Have you ever had fruits or vegetables on your kitchen counter that have been mysteriously eaten? Then it’s a possibility that you have a new rodent or animal resident who is enjoying your lovely home and is not paying you rent!
Rats and mice enter our homes looking for food and a comfortable new home for protection from predators and bad weather
They also will eat our food that we may leave out for them (they contaminant everything they touch with their urine, droppings, and hair) Regardless of that, they can carry as many as 10 different diseases which can harm our families. Rats and mice are nocturnal (active at night) which makes them hard to recognize during the day unless you know what signs to look for:
- Droppings & Urine, Gnawed objects, Runways, Rub marks, Tracks, Burrows, Live and dead rats, Sounds
Rats can squeeze through cracks ½ inch wide, mice ¼ inch wide.
- They are great climbers and jumpers and will jump from tree limbs onto our roofs to find a way into our homes
- Many rats live in the sewers and can pop up in toilets. . .when this happens, don’t flush the toilet. Call us immediately 954-421-6187
Our trained and experienced Service Representative knows what to look for when they inspect your home
- We will inspect your home Design a custom plan to eliminate any current rodent infestation
- And RODENT PROOF your home
For Exterior Rodent Control, Rodent Bait Stations are recommended.
- These Tamper Resistant Bait Stations are placed strategically around your home to reduce the Rodent Population
- These Stations are maintained on a monthly basis