Cockroach Removal in Plantation
Hidden threat inside your Plantation home: Roaches...
When you are thinking about your home, you often don't think about the hidden pests issues that you don't see. Our homes in Plantation can have roaches, termites, and other pest that are out of sight, hidden behind drywall, cabinets, appliances or in our attics. You may wake up one night and come face to face with a large roach in your bathroom, realizing that there are creepy crawling pests in your home. What do you do?
Here are some tips for the Plantation homeowner to help reduce roaches from making your home, their home.
- Reducing moisture in your home and keep your kitchen and eating areas clean, humidity and food debris make it a welcome environment for hungry, disease-laden cockroaches.
- Use baits for Roaches. "For children, being exposed to cockroaches regularly can trigger their asthma and reduce their quality of life. But a study in The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology found that just by putting cockroach bait in homes, the number of pests was reduced significantly and children had almost 50 fewer days with asthma symptoms a year."
- Place bait close to or in cockroach harborages
- Apply bait to cracks and crevices in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Always read and follow the label
- Don’t place bait where pesticide has been sprayed, or to surfaces where they will be washed away or mopped up.
- Clean drains: "drains can be conducive to any insect activity if they are not regularly being cleaned"
Our Difference in Plantation
Whether your rental property is in between tenants, you're preparing to list your home, or your personal residence has an infestation, we are the team to turn to for effective extermination.
Our approach to pest control combines the most advanced technology in the space with proven methods we have compiled for South Florida through our many years in service. Meaning no two pest control treatments are the same. We customize all our plans to get pests out of your home and keep them out through the year.
We strive to be a trusted provider of services by offering the following to our customers in Plantation:
- Emergency services available
- Free estimates
- Same-day service
- Free termite inspections
- Convenient hours
Same-Day and Weekend Service
When a pest emergency strikes at 10 am on a Sunday before the big event, you need someone there immediately. We work around your schedule, so you focus on what is important to you
Free Comprehensive Inspection
During our free comprehensive inspection, we will inspect your home from top to bottom, inside and out, for current or potential pest problems.
100% Pest Free Guarantee
Our pest-free guarantee is to give you peace of mind. If we are unable to resolve your pest problem, our technicians will come back until your pest problem is solved at no cost to you.
Professional & Experienced Technicians
Most of our technicians have been with us from the beginning. We continually invest in new technology and advanced training for technicians, so they are always using the latest techniques to protect your home. You can rest assured that all personnel are screened and background-checked for your total peace of mind.
Let us do the price shopping for you. We believe in fair and transparent pricing. We are continually surveying competitor’s pricing to provide you the quality service you need at or below market prices.
The Right Choice For Your Home or Business
JP Miller & Sons Services has over 45 years of experience treating commercial pest problems of all shapes and sizes here in Broward and Palm Beach.
- We are family-owned and operated, and we have been in business since 1974.
- Our #1 priority is taking care of our customers and we provide exceptional services at a fair price.
- We have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- We offer one-time and ongoing treatment options, as well as same-day services.
- Our office staff and service technicians work as a team to provide quality customer service, fast response times, and flexible scheduling.
- To provide a higher level of service and comfort, the technician who provides your estimate will be the same technician who provides your service.
If it’s bugging you, we can handle it.
JP Miller & Sons Services is your nearby pest control leader.
We are so certain that you’ll be ecstatic with our service, we’re proud to offer a money-back guarantee. If, at the end of 90 days, you feel that we did not live up to our promise, we will refund every penny you paid.