JP Miller & Sons Services offers the best bee removal services.
Have you noticed an inordinate number of bees near your home or office? Is there a bee hive located somewhere on your property? Don’t wait to get stung, call JP Miller & Sons Bee Removal Services and have the offending bees removed from your property.
JP Miller & Sons Services, Inc is Broward and Palm Beach, FL’s premier exterminating service that specializes in bee removal and extermination. As bees are an important component to the ecosystem, it is always preferable to remove hives and have bees relocated to less populous areas, where they are in less contact with humans. However, should bee trapping prove impossible JP Miller & Sons Services, Inc will dispatch bees using traditional bee removal extermination methods.
Our highly trained team of bee removal professionals is all expert bee trappers and will remove hives and bees without damaging your property. Safety is our number one priority and we’ll take every precaution throughout the extermination process.
JP Miller & Sons Services, Inc is fully licensed and insured and prepared to remove the bees from your property, regardless of scope of infestation.
Don’t wait to get stung; call JP Miller & Sons Services, Inc today. We will help!
Facts about africianized bees: There are hundreds of species of bees in the world
- The race we have been accustomed to are known as: European Honey Bees (EHB)
- Killer Bees are known as African Honey Bees (AHB)
- Africanized Honey Bees are a HYBRID of these two species
- Brought to Brazil in the 1950’s
- Purpose was to create a better honey producer in this tropical area
- Many escaped and over the next four decades started creating very large colonies in the tropics & subtropics of America
What the AHB’s are known for:
- They defend their queen and nest more intensely than European Honey Bees
- They sense danger very fast even when people or animals are 50 to 100 feet away
- AHB’s will chase an enemy up to a mile or more
- AHB’s are more violent, swarm more often and are less predictable than EHB’s
- They also mature faster and the queen lays more eggs than the EHB’s
What you should be aware of
- AHB’s tend to nest in unexpected places – Removal of the Honey Comb is a very important part after the Africanized bees have been extinguished. Or else it will attract Hive Beetles, Ants, and other bees looking for a new nest.
- There is an increasing rate of stinging incidents of humans and animals due to their aggressive behavior
- Educate others of the intense threat of AHB’S
- Any nest that are close to residences or domestic animals should be destroyed
- Peak swarming season is Spring through Fall
- Be cautious if you hear buzzing, there could be a swarm near by
- If so, do not start power equipment or try to disturb a swarm of bees
- Get away from swarms as quickly as possible
- Protect your eyes and face Take shelter in an enclosed area, do not jump into water or a pool, the bees will wait for you to surface
- Do not stand still and swat, this will cause them to sting and be more aggressive